- calculate the commission after the service has been performed or paid
- calculate bonuses
- fine your employees
The module can be found in the Analytics section and marked with "New". It is activated after proper commission-related fields in the employee's account have been filled in. The fallowing commissions are available:
- Ticket's percentage that goes to the manager. The system would calculate and add the ticket's net income (taking into account all the goods and services) and calculate the predefined percentage to this ticket's manager.
- A service's percentage that goes to the executor. The system would calculate and add the percentage tho the executor who performed the service. The services could be sold via a shop.
- Goods' percentage that goes to the executor. The system would calculate and add the percentage for the consumables used for the ticket.
- Goods' percentage that goes to the executor in the shop. The system would calculate and add the percentage for the goods sold via the shop.
Staff commission reportPress the Analytics section in side menu and choose the "Staff commission" report from the drop list.
You will see that every employee has got his own balance. Balance is the amount you are supposed to be paying your employee. It is calculated based on many factors like commissions for the services, sales, bonuses and fines.
Bonuses and fines can be created using the + and - buttons.
The commissions could be paid be pressing the wallet icon.
After you have done that your cash register amount would not change. Press the "Pay from cash register" button later. Please keep it in mind and add the expanses to the cash register manually if needed.
Staff commission calculation is linked with statuses. Please read about statuses' impact on the commissions here.