- Go to Settings-SMS Notifications
- Click 'set-up' and select the required provider:
- For Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan. Full list of CIS-countries here 👉 smsc.ru
- For Belarus 👉 rocketsms.by
- For Worldwide 👉bulkgate.com
- Follow the link to the site and register an account with the provider. Then enter the username and password you received during registration in HelloClient. If you use the sender's own name that was registered with the provider, enter it in the corresponding field.
Setting up own SMS templates💡You can use your own message templates to send to your customers. Here's how you do it:
- In the lower right corner, click the small round button 'add template'
- Then come up with the name of the template and proceed to the message text. To make your message more informative use variables:
Setting up automatic sending by status
- Click green round button '+' in the lower right corner
- Then simply select the desired template and the desired status, click save. Everything is ready! Now, each time you select this status, the program will automatically send the prepared template